Galaxy Note 7 Exploding on Hand of Children 6 Years Old – NEW YORK – The incidence of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explosion occurred again. Based on reports from the New York Post, Tuesday (09/13/2016), the incident happened to a six-year-old boy from Brooklyn, United States.
Explosion incident began when the child is using the Galaxy Note 7 at his home in East Flatbush, which then suddenly put out the fire.
“At that time my grandchildren are watching video on smartphones (Galaxy Note 7) then the batteryexploded,” said Linda Lewis, a grandmother of six-year-old son.
He then telephoned the emergency unit 911 before 20:00 and run grandchildren affected by burns to the nearest hospital.
Luckily, the boy suffered only minor burns that could outpatients. However, as a result of the incident, according to Linda, her grandchildren feel fear when near a smartphone device.
“He is at home now,” said Linda.
“He did not want to be near the phone,” he added. Linda and her family claimed to have contacted Samsung about the incidents experienced by his grandson.
Samsung reputedly appeal to users Galaxy Note 7 to stop using it and immediately exchange it with a new unit. So far, as of now more than 35 cases caused by battery explosion Galaxy Note 7.